All registered users may post new topics
All registered users may post replies

Vodafone/Burger King

Author Post
dice

Member #: 3771
Level:
Posted: 31th Jul, 2012 8:28 AM | Reply | Reply with quote
Anyone tell me who does the voice over in the ''power to you'' and now burger king ads?
vinny90

Member #: 3745
Level:
Posted: 3rd Aug, 2012 8:19 AM | Reply | Reply with quote
I guess the red head one right, I am not sure but her name is Catherine Johson
jan

Member #: 3779
Level:
Posted: 18th Aug, 2012 5:36 PM | Reply | Reply with quote

Originally posted by dice
Anyone tell me who does the voice over in the ''power to you'' and now burger king ads?

The Vodafone 'Power To You' voice belongs to Idris Elba (The Wire, Luther & Prometheus). Not sure who does the Burger King (if it's the new 2012 King of The Day) advert is. It's a similar, but different voice to Idris, so not the same guy. I went looking for who did the BK one was myself as I knew I recognised the voice, but couldn't place it and that's how I ended up here.
jan

Member #: 3779
Level:
Posted: 19th Aug, 2012 8:48 PM | Reply | Reply with quote

Originally posted by jan

Originally posted by dice

The Vodafone 'Power To You' voice belongs to Idris Elba (The Wire, Luther & Prometheus). Not sure who does the Burger King (if it's the new 2012 King of The Day) advert is. It's a similar, but different voice to Idris, so not the same guy. I went looking for who did the BK one was myself as I knew I recognised the voice, but couldn't place it and that's how I ended up here.

In addition to my post quoted above from yesterday. I've done a little more scouting around and I may have found who does the Burger King advert. I can't be 100% positive, but l think it may be the actor Fraser James who's behind the voice. He's been in the likes of Holby City and Strike Back. As I said above, I knew I recognised the voice from somewhere but couldn't place it, but now I think it may be him, but not absolutely sure. The Vodafone advert is definitely Idris Elba though. That one I am certain of
bdl2176

Member #: 3920
Level:
Posted: 14th Apr, 2013 11:10 PM | Reply | Reply with quote
I thought the voice behind the current Burger Kind ads was Eamon Walker the black actor who used to play 'Marigold' in 'Till Death us Do Part'...but I stand to be corrected....
nataliaxx

Member #: 4186
Level:
Posted: 7th May, 2014 10:42 AM | Reply | Reply with quote
This is a very good courier company and recommendable. J use only heir services, as guickly deliver the goods.http://prepravaanglicko.com/
wellcross

Member #: 4226
Level:
Posted: 8th Aug, 2014 11:04 PM | Reply | Reply with quote
The voice-over for Burger King is an actor called Con O'Neill.
jeffbrunt

Member #: 4281
Level:
Posted: 27th Apr, 2015 9:32 AM | Reply | Reply with quote
Not sure who actually narrated those commercials, but most of the company just like this usually gets their voice over actors at vice123.com or at http://www.debbieirwin.com/ , where they produce talented voice over professionals.