All registered users may post replies

Could you help identify a woman?

Author Post
danieljg

Member #: 3511
Level:
Posted: 7th Oct, 2011 1:56 PM | Reply | Reply with quote
Hello,

Recently a woman popped into my head from an advert I saw, the exact date I'm not sure of, and it's been driving me mad because I think she's incredibly beautiful and I need to know who she is. She is an older woman, about 40-50 with dark hair and in my mind she is wearing a white shirt and jeans, though that could just be a wrong memory. I can't remember what was being advertised unfortunately, thought I'm leaning towards a health and beauty product. I'm fairly certain that this woman does or did TV other than adverts, but what else she has appeared in I have no idea.

I know this isn't much to go on, I'm sorry, but I desperately hope someone can help me.

Thank you in advance.
danieljg

Level:
Posted: 7th Oct, 2011 2:24 PM | Reply | Reply with quote
I should point out that the advert is not a recent one. I don't know the exact date, but it's definitely not from the last few years.

And this woman could have actually been in her 30s now that I think about it more.
cully

Member #: 435
Level:
Posted: 7th Oct, 2011 6:45 PM | Reply | Reply with quote
Daniel, this must set some kind of British All Comers record for Ambitious Queries!

If we're going to have ANY sort of chance of identifying her you must come up with more than you've provided so far. For example, it would help enormously if you recall a programme/series show she was in or the exact product she was advertising.
danieljg

Level:
Posted: 8th Oct, 2011 12:39 AM | Reply | Reply with quote
Sadly I have no idea. If I knew I could probably find out myself. She popped into my head and all I can remember is her amazing smile, nothing about the actual content of the ad.

It was a long shot, I know.
Pandy12

Member #: 3512
Level:
Posted: 8th Oct, 2011 2:18 AM | Reply | Reply with quote
Could it be Nanette Newman? She advertised Fairy liquid in the 90s and I seem to remember she wore a white shirt & jeans in one of the ads.