All registered users may post new topics
All registered users may post replies

the new pringles advert song??

Author Post
tracy1411

Member #: 1183
Level:
Posted: 29th Nov, 2004 10:16 PM | Reply | Reply with quote
hiya can anyone at all please help me i need to know the new pringles song i cannot findit anywhere... is there a saviour out there who can help im begging you please!!!!!

thanks tracy
pringlesman

Member #: 1207
Level:
Posted: 16th Dec, 2004 5:17 PM | Reply | Reply with quote
Hello Tracey,

Don't know if you've found the Pringles music, but I wrote the tune!!! Saw your post and thought I would reply.

Our website is www.mosquitomusic.com The track is called "San Frandisco" and hasn't been released yet. But record companies are interested, so fingers crossed!

If you get in touch with me, I will make sure you find out as soon as it is released. Hope you like the track,

Matt
Furey

Member #: 1201
Level:
Posted: 18th Dec, 2004 9:32 PM | Reply | Reply with quote
Hey Matt,

that song is awesome! i hope you release it soon because i've been telling everyone i know that it's gonna be a big dance tune.

Just visited your website and the other 2 tracks are just as good.

I've subscribed for the updates so i hope to hear some good news soon.

Best of luck with the music!
tonybarony

Member #: 1218
Level:
Posted: 24th Dec, 2004 3:00 PM | Reply | Reply with quote
I keep singing the same one line from the song in the ad, hope it gets released so I can boogie to it!!!
pringlesman

Member #: 1207
Level:
Posted: 28th Dec, 2004 10:51 AM | Reply | Reply with quote
Furey and Tonybarony,

Thanks for you kind words! Great to hear you like what we're doing. Next year we will go flat out to get the track released, watch this space! Promise I will let you know as soon as things start happening,

Thanks once again,

Matt
IainUK

Member #: 1232
Level:
Posted: 7th Jan, 2005 11:34 PM | Reply | Reply with quote
never seen this pringles ad but OMG i LOVE the track! I swear the moment this is released on promo I will get this on every a-list on every station I'm involved with!! Don't suppose it will be promo'd anytime soon?