All registered users may post new topics
All registered users may post replies

Tena Pants ad on 'Yesterday channel'

Author Post
Sandtrooper

Member #: 3129
Level:
Posted: 27th Oct, 2010 7:27 PM | Reply | Reply with quote
Three woman wandering around a stately home. Well, I'm probably not alone in fancying two of them -

Red-haired wearing red top with mobile 'phone "Classic" and "my kids just text me"and the other being the silver-haired one with dark blue top - examines base of an exhibit -"Three ninety-nine!"I'd love to meet them - if not marry either of them!

Not that they'd want me though (still, I can dream eh?). Knowing where they can be met would be a start. lol - the ultimate joke would be asking them to autograph a box of ladies' pads! hee hee hee

On a separate note, I wonder if actors/actressess actually get told what their footage will appear in...?
cully

Member #: 435
Level:
Posted: 27th Oct, 2010 10:49 PM | Reply | Reply with quote
trooper, I fancy them as well but....what was your question??
Sandtrooper

Member #: 3129
Level:
Posted: 1st Nov, 2010 5:11 PM | Reply | Reply with quote
Knowing where they could be met for starters!

I seem to look forward to the adverts between Onedin Line, Colditz and Avarice Roadshow as much as I enjoy the programs they are punctuating - I must be in the midst of one of those 'mid-life crisis' things.

'MLC's are rightly-named = too old to be a pervert and too young to be a dirty old man. Still, at least the Nescafe Gold Blend ad is long-gone. I have to confess to being a torch-bearer for Cheri Lunghi too (boy, am I glad those Kenco ads have finished!