All registered users may post new topics
All registered users may post replies

"Everything that you want"

Author Post
ndb88

Member #: 2289
Level:
Posted: 18th Nov, 2008 2:08 PM | Reply | Reply with quote
I can't remember the company the advert is from, or a huge amount about it except the song, I'm sure it starts off with a white background and a shot of a baby, but the lyrics to the song are "Everything that you want, it's everything that you need....." There is also a slow three note piano chord progression in the background. For some reason it reminds me of The Beatles, Any help identifying the song wouyld be greatly appreciated.
markg9

Member #: 2317
Level:
Posted: 8th Dec, 2008 6:04 PM | Reply | Reply with quote
I think the track you mean could be "From Me To You With Love", indeed a Beatles track. Possibly the Christmas ad for John Lewis. Hope this helps, Mark

Originally posted by ndb88
I can't remember the company the advert is from, or a huge amount about it except the song, I'm sure it starts off with a white background and a shot of a baby, but the lyrics to the song are "Everything that you want, it's everything that you need....." There is also a slow three note piano chord progression in the background. For some reason it reminds me of The Beatles, Any help identifying the song wouyld be greatly appreciated.