All registered users may post new topics
All registered users may post replies

Low Low Butter Advert

Author Post
iamamanufan

Member #: 2254
Level:
Posted: 26th Oct, 2008 9:15 AM | Reply | Reply with quote
Can anyone tell me the name of the actress appearing in the Low Low Butter commercial. This is the advert with the animated animals. Many thanks
cully

Member #: 435
Level:
Posted: 26th Oct, 2008 12:06 PM | Reply | Reply with quote
Manufan, I can't find any trace of an ad for Low Low butter but from the way you describe it the ad you could be thinking of is the 2005 Country Life butter advert called "Animal Magic" with animals jumping around a woman's kitchen while the famous music from "Housewives Choice" plays in the background.

If so, the actress is the lovely Robin Weaver. For what it's worth here is the URL but I'm afraid this website doesn't seem to have the ability to allow you to just click on a URL. You'll have to type it out...

http://www.visit4info.com/advert/Country-Life-Butter-Animal-Magic-Country-Life-Butter/28063
iamamanufan

Member #: 2254
Level:
Posted: 26th Oct, 2008 11:28 PM | Reply | Reply with quote
Many thanks Cully. Nearly right. Though this is the older version. There is a newer one but in this one the animals are animated. The girl has her black hair tied back and is wearing a floral skirt.

If you ever find out who this actress is or if you are able to find the advert it would be appreciated.

Many thanks