All registered users may post new topics
All registered users may post replies

Nokia advert

Author Post
MSGB

Member #: 2229
Level:
Posted: 10th Oct, 2008 11:48 PM | Reply | Reply with quote
Hey, hope someone can help me here. Ive been searching high and low on internet to see if i can find the music t the new NOkia advert. It was on channel 4 tonight between 9.30 and 10pm and it was deinfiely a Nokia advert and I think it had a 6 in the number!?
Anyways, the music is pretty chillout with a female singer, tho it sounds very trippy with more music than singing really. But i can't seem to find this advert anywhere to see it again to describe it in better detail so sorry if it sounds v vague!
Hope someone can help here! It may be a new advert?
Thanks
Sixtoemo

Member #: 2231
Level:
Posted: 12th Oct, 2008 11:53 AM | Reply | Reply with quote
If its the same one Im thinking of Im almost certain or definately sounds like a cover of a Genesis/Phil Collins song. Sounds a little strange I know but im sure Im right - its been covered before as well.
Sixtoemo

Member #: 2231
Level:
Posted: 12th Oct, 2008 12:27 PM | Reply | Reply with quote
Ok - It sounds a bit like the Beatles - Tomorrow Never Knows, covered by Phil Collins on Face Value. Don't know if thats it but maybe.
ElwoodPDowd

Member #: 2251
Level:
Posted: 23rd Oct, 2008 8:04 PM | Reply | Reply with quote
I know the exact advert, been asking everyone I know what the song is, noone seems to have a clue. The advert (or a foreign version thereof with the same music) is up at http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=n6yxRa9aKbc - hopefully someone out there knows what it is.
kwillmott2003

Member #: 1209
Level:
Posted: 25th Oct, 2008 2:23 PM | Reply | Reply with quote

The answer to this one is that it is a commissioned jingle from Soundtree Music Ltd and is called "Nowever".
There is a possibility that it will be released as a full track via iTunes in the future.