All registered users may post new topics
All registered users may post replies

Harmony Hairspray

Author Post
heloise

Member #: 1517
Level:
Posted: 24th Nov, 2005 3:06 PM | Reply | Reply with quote
I know that Lesley Ash appeared in the original 'Is she or isn't she' Harmony Hairspray ad but there was another girl too. Does anyone know who she was and where I might be able to contact her? Also, does anyone know which agency created the ads? Help would be gratefully appreciated. I do the PR for Harmony and am looking to use one of the original models for a campaign in the new year.
kwillmott2003

Member #: 1209
Level:
Posted: 25th Nov, 2005 5:16 PM | Reply | Reply with quote
heloise
I don't know much about this. The original Lesley Ash ad was transmitted in 1978. I have found a site that has another ad from 1983, this may be of help to you.

http://www.tv-ark.org.uk/
chaycock

Member #: 3051
Level:
Posted: 10th Aug, 2010 1:24 PM | Reply | Reply with quote
I know 2005 is a long time ago but just in case you are still looking for one of the original models of the 'is she or isn't she' Harmony ads, I do know one of the original girls very well. She is 54 but still very beautiful and she still has very lovely hair. If you need me to progress this please email me.Regards.Christopher Haycock.
decoratorden

Member #: 3805
Level:
Posted: 1st Oct, 2012 1:02 PM | Reply | Reply with quote
hi christopher i have a friend called leslie who was one of the harmony hairspray models do you know her cheers denise ps not leslie ash