All registered users may post replies

v old shower gel advert...rosebud tattoo

Author Post
gotmeaffected

Member #: 1014
Level:
Posted: 8th Aug, 2004 4:23 PM | Reply | Reply with quote
Please help!

Quite a few years ago now there was an advert for a female body wash, which involved an actress who before she used the body wash had a rosebud tattoo on her stomach, but after she had used it, the rosebud bloomed into a rose!

Quite tacky, but i need to know if anyone remembers the product?? I want the rosebud tattoo, but cant find a picture of it anywhere!

The advert involved her being kidnapped by some sort of group of agents, or guys dressed in black, who put her in a helicopter and flew her to their biss, as it were.
They had a picture of the rosebud tattoo to recognise her, but as her tattoo had bloomed, they set her free and she lived happily ever after.
I think the actress was in Hollyoaks for a time, she had a twin in it I think.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Sarah Williams
cully

Member #: 435
Level:
Posted: 8th Aug, 2004 6:35 PM | Reply | Reply with quote
Ah, Sarah, you gave it away when you mentioned a Hollyoaks actress who had a twin, also an actress. It must have been either Clare or Julie Buckfield. One was in 2.4 children.Both very dolly and difficult to tell apart.
gotmeaffected

Member #: 1014
Level:
Posted: 9th Aug, 2004 7:35 PM | Reply | Reply with quote
hello, cully.
i know the girl you mean, however i looked and she is not the one
the twins i am thinking of had blonde, short, spiky hair. they were in it very early on, and for quite a short time.
cully

Level:
Posted: 10th Aug, 2004 5:27 PM | Reply | Reply with quote
Mm, bit of a poser this. I've looked at the full cast list +guest appearances at the IMDB and the only other possible twins are Cassie and Connie Powney but they, according to IMDB anyway, were in it in 2003 not early on.There are 3 girls called Taylor but their surnames in the show are all different suggesting they are not related. The "guest appearances" info only starts in 2003 for some reason so I expect the twins you are talking about are lost in those previous years.
Sorry, but it looks like a dead end.
cully

Level:
Posted: 10th Aug, 2004 5:45 PM | Reply | Reply with quote
Of course, what you could do is go to the official Hollyoaks website (Hollyoaks.com, I think) and ask them for a breakdown of all the girl twins that have ever been on the show. You have to join the website, get a password etc, though.