All registered users may post replies

ford focus actor...

Author Post
slam

Member #: 992
Level:
Posted: 25th Jul, 2004 8:11 PM | Reply | Reply with quote
Hi,
This may sound like a strange question but does anyone know of, or know where i can find, the name of the actor in this advert? You know the one with "it's a man's world" song.

If anyone can be of any help with this, i would be eternally grateful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cully

Member #: 435
Level:
Posted: 25th Jul, 2004 11:13 PM | Reply | Reply with quote
I'm afraid I don't know the answer, slam, but why do you say its a strange question? Its what we spend most of our waking hours doing on this forum.....asking questions just like that!

If nobody comes up with the answer (they often do) you could try going to a Ford UK website, find the Contact Us slot and ask the question.Sometimes there is a special slot for questions expressly about ads and other subjects. However, I have to say I haven't had much luck with this approach in the past. Those websites are just so much window dressing. You may be lucky, though!
slam

Member #: 992
Level:
Posted: 1st Aug, 2004 2:32 PM | Reply | Reply with quote
Thanks for your reply CULLY I will give the Ford website a try...

The reason i said it might be a strange question was the reason i wanted the actors name (which i dodn't divulge at the time so it really didn't make sense!!! but anyway) was because i'm a writer - of romance to be exact and his look was the look i wanted for my hero but i was hoping for more information on him so that i could pin him up on my wall in front of my computer and use him as inspiration. I do the same for the heroine. It makes sense to me!

I appreciate the help thus far...

Slam