All registered users may post new topics
All registered users may post replies

Girl in Nissan Micra ad

Author Post
Moose

Member #: 809
Level:
Posted: 7th Feb, 2004 2:23 PM | Reply | Reply with quote
Hi, I'm sure I reconise the girl in the new new Nissan Micra ad (the one set in a carpark where a girl challanges a bloke for an arm wrestle) but cant think what else I've seen her in. Does anyone else reconise her too, and if so where's she from - it's driving me mad trying to remember.

Thanks.
mtroberts

Member #: 844
Level:
Posted: 23rd Feb, 2004 4:11 PM | Reply | Reply with quote
Can't give yu her name I'm afraid, but I think it's a foreign advert. Yu can tell bcos she armwrestles with her left hand. Over here on the Continent the advert (like all car adverts) is reversed and she, and he, drive on the left hand side and she arm wrestles with her right hand...so I assume she's not from UK.
It's clever the way they do this with car adverts, I see them on UK Sky TV driving nicely in the right of the car and the left hand side of the road etc etc, and then exactly the same advert 'mirrored' on continental TV! Note the number plates are always 'non-country' specific.

You might have to expand you search...could even be US..
fartlighter

Member #: 928
Level:
Posted: 1st Jun, 2004 3:05 PM | Reply | Reply with quote
http://www.visit4info.com/details.cfm?adid=15145
Moose

Member #: 809
Level:
Posted: 15th Jun, 2004 3:54 AM | Reply | Reply with quote
mtroberts
That's interesting to know - and makes perfect sense now that you've mentioned it. As the ad is probably european, I expect I recognise the girl's face from that stereotypical sultry look that seems to dominate in French films.

fartlighter
Cheers for the link mate!