All registered users may post new topics
All registered users may post replies

Thats how I got me new kitchen!

Author Post
malgus

Member #: 804
Level:
Posted: 4th Feb, 2004 10:10 PM | Reply | Reply with quote
I am currently having a poll with friends as to their favourite TV advert actress.

Currently high in the ratings is Lucy Blu and her YESCAR CREDIT adverts. The actress in the new McCain Oven Chips advert is also polling a lot of votes ... all this after crushing a snail ... scratching a car bodywork and blowing off her friend in crisis. She does make a great chip butty though!

My favourite is Jen from Direct Line Loans advert. I don't think you can top her excellent pick up line "Thats how I got me new Kitchen!" ... and she gets her man at the end of the advert.

Anybody care to nominate any other actresses for the poll?

I'll post the results at the weekend.

Member #: 110
Level:
Posted: 9th Feb, 2004 4:29 PM | Reply | Reply with quote
Jen is played by Jennifer Hennessey (I now know this thanks to the fact that she was also in an episode of A Touch Of Frost last year - she also appeared in two or three episodes of The Office, hiring - then firing - David Brent as a motivational speaker).

Any idea who the McCains advert actress is? I think I spotted her in an ad for the tabloid Times as well.
malgus

Member #: 804
Level:
Posted: 10th Feb, 2004 9:25 PM | Reply | Reply with quote
Thank you for that information.

I am sure she also appeared in the Yorkie Advert in which the girl is trying to get a man to give her a chunk of chocolate. She is trying to impress him with her football knowledge and fails badly.
scorpiocat

Member #: 830
Level:
Posted: 19th Feb, 2004 12:29 PM | Reply | Reply with quote
I agree with you Malgus,but as to who she is?I don't have a clue.