All registered users may post replies

Ford Fiesta Actress

Author Post
Hindo

Member #: 31
Level:
Posted: 31th Dec, 2002 12:27 AM | Reply | Reply with quote
Hi there

I'm wondering if anyone knows the name of the actress who stars in the currently running Ford Fiesta adverts. It features the actor & actress throwing a sicky at work to get out of the office and features the music by 'Smashmouth' - Walking on the Sun.

She's been in other recent adverts but I can't for the life of me remember what they were for.

So if you have a name I'd be grateful, or even if you can remember the other adverts she's been in, that'll help.

Thanks
Hindo

Level:
Posted: 5th Jan, 2003 2:52 AM | Reply | Reply with quote
I've just remembered one of the other adverts she's in atm, it's the 'Sure' deodourant commercial. It's the one where's she's walking the dog and meets her ex boyfriend in the park, lots of singing and dancing ensues with the passers by and it ends with the immortal lines " ...thank God you dumped him first! " ...wise words ;o)

Anyway, if that helps anyone remember her name I'd be grateful

Thanks again.
Hindo

Level:
Posted: 9th Jan, 2003 10:52 PM | Reply | Reply with quote
I've just remembered the last one she's in, it's the 'Actimel' commercial, the one where she asks the 'Geek' guy at the dinner table if he's interested in any other subjects and he says " Bacteria " ...then precedes to go on about good and bad bacteria, hence Actimel.

That help anyone remember her name?

Ta
memento

Member #: 76
Level:
Posted: 17th Jan, 2003 3:44 AM | Reply | Reply with quote

Originally posted by Hindo
Hi there

I'm wondering if anyone knows the name of the actress who stars in the currently running Ford Fiesta adverts. It features the actor & actress throwing a sicky at work to get out of the office and features the music by 'Smashmouth' - Walking on the Sun.

She's been in other recent adverts but I can't for the life of me remember what they were for.

So if you have a name I'd be grateful, or even if you can remember the other adverts she's been in, that'll help.

Thanks

Hi,

I'd also really like to know her name as she's a bit gorgeous

I tried to do a search but didn't come up with much although I did find a Quicktime vid of that Fiesta ad which may jog someone's memory...

http://www.visit4info.com/watchad.cfm?id=6739&qual=hi&type=normal&ver=five

Btw she was also in a mint/chewing gum ad (I think!) where she plays a customs worker who frisks that guy who plays Barney in The Book Group (on C4). He was also in Rescue Me on BBC 1. Do you know the ad I mean? Anyway, that's her too!
memento

Member #: 76
Level:
Posted: 18th Jan, 2003 12:56 AM | Reply | Reply with quote
Hindo, her name is Cordelia Bugeja. Apparently she also used to be on 'Family Affairs' on Channel 5.

Hindo

Level:
Posted: 8th Feb, 2003 11:52 AM | Reply | Reply with quote
Thanks Momento that's exactly what I was after :o)))
youngandbitter

Member #: 552
Level:
Posted: 12th Aug, 2003 12:59 PM | Reply | Reply with quote
Also known as 'The Divine Ms Bugeja, Advert Whore'
GMH

Member #: 545
Level:
Posted: 12th Aug, 2003 9:52 PM | Reply | Reply with quote
http://www.robbscelebs.co.uk/oops106/oops_cordelia_bugeja.html

Enjoy !
shelffiller

Member #: 558
Level:
Posted: 13th Aug, 2003 11:09 PM | Reply | Reply with quote

Originally posted by memento
Hindo, her name is Cordelia Bugeja. Apparently she also used to be on 'Family Affairs' on Channel 5.

hi, you seem to know a lot abouts ads, do you think you could tell me who that guy is from the nestle cereals ad, the one where all the hulks escape the cereal boxes, i think hes a security guard in it. thanks